LifeTime Legacy, LLC
- Consultant/Social Security/Disability
- Investments/Securities/Financial Advisor
Who is LifeTime Legacy, LLC?
At LifeTime Legacy, we believe in a "holistic" approach when working with our clients.
What does this mean?
When working with our clients, our approach has been to incorporate every aspect of their financial and personal lifetime legacy. Simply put, we listen to our clients wants, needs, goals and concerns. We help our clients plan for the known and "unexpected". We provide options to our clients, whether they are financial options or "family" options.
Since financial planning is integrated into our everyday lives, the best laid plans can be suddenly interrupted by a family tragedy, illness, market changes and unfortunate decisions.
Predicting the future, well, that's not what we do, however, we offer options, which in essence provide our clients with different financial and personal family scenarios that prepare our clients.
LifeTime Legacy's existence is to help our clients plan, manage, cope and grow, financially and within their personal family plans. With years of experience and education in the insurance and financial planning business along with working with families and small business owners, we integrated our professional and personal experiences to share with our clients.
The services we offer are:
• Senior Advisory Consultation
• Long-Term Care Planning
• Family Transition Planning
• Estate Conservation & Counseling
• Financial and Investment Planning
• Small Business Insurance Planning
Whom to Contact
- Edward J DuetschManaging Member475 Broad Creek RoadNew Bern, North Carolina 28560Phone: 800.682.5049 Ext. 11Fax: (716) 662-4723