Harmony House Inn Bed & Breakfast
- Bed & Breakfast/Inns
The Harmony House Inn, built in 1853 by turpentine merchant Benjamin Ellis, is a Greek Revival style home featuring eight spacious and well appointed guest rooms, all with on-suite bathrooms (two with whirlpool tubs). In addition, the Inn offers an attractive dining room and parlor, cozy reading nook, game corner, upstairs conversation area, full width front porch and off street parking with access to the private back garden. Guests enjoy a full breakfast each morning as well as a casual social hour in the evenings, plus 24 hour access to hot or cold beverages, snacks and fresh baked cookies. Located on Pollock street just steps away from historic downtown and the riverfront the Harmony House Inn provides visitors convenient access to all the sights, sounds and flavors New Bern has to offer.
Easy access to the Inn from US-70 E toward New Bern. Take E Front Street exit. Cross over draw bridge heading straight through first light. Take next left onto Pollock Street. Inn will be on the left