We are excited to announce Habitat for Humanity of Craven County’s annual fundraising event to support our vision--A world where everyone has a decent place to live.
A ReStore Auction will be held on Friday evening, May 15, 2020 (doors open at 5 pm - auction starts at 6:30 pm), at the New Bern Elks Lodge located at 1175 Pinetree Drive, New Bern. This event will feature Antiques, Collectibles, merchandise donations from local businesses as well as DIY Projects created by local community members for auction.
Please join us at the ReStore Auction! Food trucks will be available for food and beverage purchases. There is no fee to attend the auction.
We are asking for your support of our mission by making a merchandise contribution for our main auction, silent auction and/or a raffle prize. See sample listing below:
· Antiques, paintings, china, glassware, any fine household items of good value
· Weekend or week-long vacation stays at a timeshare or resort
· Catered event at a private home, high end jewelry
Silent Auction – Value $75 and higher
· Services: lawn, house cleaning, pet grooming, auto detailing, oil changes, etc.
· Recreation: boat rides, plane rides, wine or beer tasting, spa day, trolley ride, night out ideas, theatre tickets, etc.
· Personal items: Jewelry, wine baskets, miscellaneous gift baskets
Raffle – Value $50 or less
Gift cards, jewelry, scarves, ties, cosmetics, coffees/teas, etc.
If you do not have an item to donate, but would like to make a monetary contribution towards our fundraiser, please make checks payable to Habitat for Humanity of Craven County and drop off or mail to the ReStore office. Please add “ReStore Auction” as a note on your check.
All merchandise/monetary contributions should be dropped off to the ReStore offices, 930 Pollock Street, New Bern, NC 28562 no later than May 1, 2020.