New Bern Preservation Foundation, Inc.
- 510 B Pollock Street New Bern NC 28560
- (252) 633-6448
- Send Email
- Home of the New Bern Preservation Foundation
Monday through Thursday, 10-2 or by arrangement.
Mid-block on Pollock between Hancock and Metcalf there is a narrow gravel road next to the Aerie Inn. We are in the brick building at the end. Park there or at 511 Broad St, the NB Historical Society.
The New Bern Preservation Foundation helps preserve historically significant structures in and around New Bern. We raise funds for specific projects, work with Preservation NC and other organizations to carry out projects, negotiate and maintain covenants on historic properties, and raise public awareness of important structures needing help. We believe that New Bern is special for many reasons--and to us, one of the most important is our amazing historic architecture. Thank you so much for your support.
- Saving important New Bern architecture since 1972
- Current projects include saving the Union Station Depot
- Events and Tours in Spring and Fall on Alternate Years